Hockey Amazers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHL Hockey Sim league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding Hockey Freaks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gm*Ryan
Admin
Gm*Ryan

Regarding Hockey Freaks Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Hockey Freaks   Regarding Hockey Freaks EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:15 am

I am going to attempt to bring it back i am looking at different things i can do.

If and when it works out i will post the link and you can join if it doesnt work then i will not do this.

If it goes through season will starts Ocotber 5th
Back to top Go down
Gm*Ryan
Admin
Gm*Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Hockey Freaks   Regarding Hockey Freaks EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:59 pm

I am redoing the sites over the next day or two chnging the look and changing the team logos to look newer and better to make more people join.

Ive been working on rosters as well to make them better as in the stats are higher for player who deserve it and stats lower on some players who played bad last season

Some prospects will be higher as well.

If i can get everything done i will have it up and going byt october 5th when i return home from basketball tour.

For simming i will sim almost everyday days in which i do not sim i will make up the next day by simming extra 5-10 days
Back to top Go down
Gm*Ryan
Admin
Gm*Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Hockey Freaks   Regarding Hockey Freaks EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:07 am

I tried to work some things out but it didnt work to well i am currently making a new site and it will be already to go with fully updated rosters and should be up later on tonight.

I will have it so you guys cna join and do what you would like, but no simming and no trades will go through untill i get back monday night.

If this is good i will also post free agents tonight so you guys can keep busy throughout the weekend and admins please put people into there teams.
Back to top Go down
Gm*Ryan
Admin
Gm*Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Hockey Freaks   Regarding Hockey Freaks EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:55 am

The site should be done by about 6pm tonight that would be eastern time.

I will post the link then so you can come check it out see what you guys think and the rosters should be up by around 8-8:30 and you can go nuts if you would like. Im putting alot of work into the pictures on the site so please join Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Hockey Freaks   Regarding Hockey Freaks Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding Hockey Freaks
Page 1 of 1