Hockey Amazers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHL Hockey Sim league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

jokes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
George.Admin
Admin
George.Admin

jokes Empty
PostSubject: jokes   jokes EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:01 am

hockey jokes

The Ottawa Police are cracking down on speeders heading into Ottawa. For the first offence, they give you two Ottawa Senators tickets. If you are stopped a second time, they make you use them.

dot

What do you call 30 millionaires around a TV watching the Stanley Cup playoffs?
The Montreal Canadiens

dot

Montreal Canadiens Joke

In court the other day there was a case regarding the custody of a small child.
The judge asked the boy, "do you want to live with your mother?"
He replied, "No I don't want to live with her because she beats me!".
The judge then asked, "Do you want to live with your father?"
The boy stated, "No he beats me too."
Finally the judge asked, "where do you want to live?"
The child responded, "I want to live with the Montreal Canadiens!".
The judge asked, "Why do you want to live with the Montreal Canadiens?"
The boy exclaimed, "Because the Montreal Canadiens don't beat anybody!"

dot

What's the difference between the Toronto Maple Leafs and a cigarette vending machine?
A: The vending machine has Players!

dot

A Canadian hockey player was in Europe. Down on his luck, he robbed a bank. When the police arrived, they chased after him. He ran into a corner and the police were unable to catch him ..... because Europeans don't go into corners.

dot

A drunk decides to go ice fishing, so he gathers his gear and goes walking around until he finds a big patch of ice. He heads into the center of the ice and begins to saw a hole. All of sudden, a loud booming voice comes out of the sky. "You will find no fish under that ice."

The drunk looks around, but sees no one. He starts sawing again. Once more, the voice speaks, "As I said before, there are no fish under the ice."

The drunk looks all around, high and low, but can't see a single soul. He picks up the saw and tries one more time to finish.

Before he can even start cutting, the huge voice interrupts. "I have warned you three times now. There are no fish!"

The drunk is now flustered and somewhat scared, so he asks the voice, "How do you know there are no fish? Are you God trying to warn me?"

"No", the voice replied. "I am the manager of this hockey rink."

Q. How do you keep the Vancouver Canucks out of your yard?
A. Put up a goal net.

Q. What do you call a Vancouver Canuck with a Stanley Cup ring?
A. A thief.

Q. How many Vancouver Canucks does it take to win a Stanley Cup?
A. Nobody knows and we may never find out.

Q. What do the Vancouver Canucks and possums have in common?
A. Both play dead at home and are killed on the road.

dot

Ottawa Senators Joke

An Ottawa Senators hockey fan was driving home from work and he passed by a local priest. He stops and offers him a lift. The priest thanks him kindly and together they proceed to the church to drop the priest off.

On the way they pass a man walking his dog on the other side of the road; on closer inspection the man was seen to be wearing a Toronto Maple Leafs jersey. Now the driver hated the Maple Leafs and suddenly felt an uncontrollable urge to run his car into him. He put his foot down on the accelerator and tried to hit him. At the last minute the Maple Leafs fan jumped out of the way. The driver of the car heard a bang but he was sure he'd missed him.

The two men proceeded to the church in silence and the Ottawa Senators fan pulled up and said, "Look Father, I'm really sorry about that incident back there. I don't know what came over me, can you forgive me father?"

The Priest replied "Of course I can forgive you my son; I got him with the car door."

dot

St. Peter and Satan were having an argument one day about hockey. Satan proposed a game to be played on neutral ice between a select team from the heavenly host and his own hand-picked boys.

"Very well," said the gatekeeper of Heaven. "But you realize, I hope, that we've got all the good players and the best coaches."

"I know, and that's all right," Satan answered unperturbed, "We've got all the referees."

dot

Toronto Maple Leafs - Ottawa Senators Joke

Four hockey fans were climbing a mountain one day. Each was a fan of a different team, and each proclaimed to be the most loyal of all fans of their hockey team. As they climbed higher, they argued as to which one of them was the most loyal of all.

They continued to argue all the way up the mountain, and finally as they reached the top, the Canadiens fan hurled himself off the mountain, shouting, "This is for the Great Montreal Canadiens!" as he fell to his doom. Not wanting to be out done, the Edmonton Oilers fan threw himself off the mountain shouting "This is for the Oilers!"

Seeing this, the Ottawa Senators fan walked over and shouted, "This is for everyone!" and pushed the Toronto Maple Leafs fan off the side of the mountain.

Two boys were playing hockey at an outdoor arena when one is attacked by a Pitbull. Thinking quickly, the other boy rips a board off the nearby fence, wedges it down the dog's collar and twists, breaking the dog's neck. A reporter who was walking by saw the incident, and rushed over to interview the boy!

"Calgary Flames fan saves friend from vicious animal," he starts writing in his notebook.

"But I'm not a Flames fan," the boy replied.

"Edmonton Oilers fan rescues friend from horrific attack," the reporter starts again.

"I'm not a Oilers fan either," the boy said.

"Then what are you?" the reporter asked.

"I'm a Maple Leafs fan."

The reporter turns to a new sheet in his notebook and writes, "Redneck idiot kills family pet."

Hockey graphic from www.designedtoat.com
Bottom graphic from www.windyweb.com
Next Hockey Jokes | Newest Hockey Jokes
Back to top Go down
https://hockey-amazers.forumotion.com

jokes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hockey Amazers :: RANDOOOMM :: Habs Corner-
Jump to: